3 Ways to Prepare for your Upcoming Session
Step 1- Relax
It is so essential that you do not overthink your session! It will be easy! It is not stressful! We are just capturing your family as you are at that moment.
Step 2- Clothing Choices-
- Choose colors that complement each other and avoid loud patterns.
- Dress in clothes that fit well and flatter your body shape.
- Accessorize with simple, timeless pieces that add interest without distracting from the main subject.
- Consider the location of the photo session and dress appropriately for the weather and setting.
- Don't forget to wear comfortable shoes, especially if you'll be standing or walking for extended periods.
Step 3- Remember to have fun!
The more you and your family interact with each other, the more you will laugh and smile. When you have a genuine connection your images will mean so much more! Laugh instead of cheese. Look at me and then at each other. Hug and move, interact, and have fun!